Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DGM's roll out program night at Findlay temple

What an interesting evening we had listening to RWB Brad Goebels thoughts and plans for his year as GM of Ohio next year. GL is planning on moving the offices to anther less costly location, possibly Dayton Masonic temple. I am sure this will be a hot topic at the October communications in Dayton. He has asked that you send your comments and thoughts on this subject to his e mail address listed in the yearbook. If you need the info call me and let me know. The first person who lets me know they have read this blog will win a free dinner for two along with my lady Diane and myself. We will discuss the place after I have a winner. I do not believe anyone is even reading these. Well we have one more meeting on the 23rd of June before we go dark. A picnic is in the planning stage by Brothers Tom Brogan and Dan Woods. A postcard will be sent soon with the information soon I am told. Well, have a safe and fun summer brothers and remember to thank your better half for allowing you to participate in the greatest, oldest and best fraternity in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment